Jemi at Just Jemi and Shannon O'Donnell from Book Dreaming. I think you both are just purrfect too!
This Beautiful Blogger award truly flatters me, cool kids. Thank you so much to Jen at unedited. I love how her title is..unedited. :0) Take a visit to these blogs, please!
Tina Lynn at Sweet Niblets honored me with the Happy 101 Award. Thank you Tina, your blog is a happy place!
I can't recall the rules of each award, but I do know that the happy one is ten things that make me happy and the Beautiful one is to write seven interesting things about myself. I think I will combine them. How's that?
1) IF it is fairly warm outside....I never ever miss an opportunity to dance/play in the rain. There is something so cleansing about jumping into a puddle and feeling droplets of water shower you. Hmmm, maybe I shouldn't have told you this.
2) My second child was born with an extra pinky toe. It was very small and very freaking cute! I can't help it. We did have it removed so that she could wear shoes and not be made fun of. The joke is that we cut out all of her niceness when we cut off that little toe. It's her favorite story.
3) I have been told by now friends that when they first 'saw' me that I looked like a real... well...bitch. It's always "shocking" that I'm so friendly. :(
4) I was born in the same little town where I had princess Kayla. In the same room of the same hospital. Very odd...considering I was not raised where I was born. Weird how life takes us on so many paths..weird and wonderful.
5) Those hugs from my kids when I got home from work(back when I was working)are fading too fast and they were the only hugs that really worked.
I shall pass on the Award Love tomorrow! I'm just really tired. It's been a long and tiring day! I thank you all so much for your support. I hope I can continue to keep you interested. At least once in a while. :0)
"I have not failed. I just discovered ten thousand ways that don't work." ~Thomas Edison (my new most favorite quote in the whole wide world..for now)