Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Snapshots




So, this is what I did this weekend, and not one bit of it is me with a computer in my nose. ERR my nose in a computer. :0)

I mean...look how good we look together?! It's totally awesome. This is BFF. Love her. :0)


Have you ever played this game? It's Scrabble Slam and it's really genius. You see, it can be played with your kids, or on your own while you have a little rum in your coke with your BFF. :0)

I'll spare you the R rated words we came up with, but she won.....twice 
Even CJ joined in on game night





The Young Prince got a new car seat. A big boy seat. Guess what? He doesn't really care.


We all had a chance to fly through the air with the greatest of ease....

Or look very serious because mom has the camera.

Taking care of each other....gotta love it while it lasts

And general monkeying around. 

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend as well. :0)

10 comments:

  1. Wow. Great pictures. Everyone looks so happy. You must have had a wonderful weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a lovely weekend. Ours has been rainy so noses have been in computers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Writer! :0) I'd be lost and probably very boring without them!

    Sarah, we have! I love taking pictures (can you tell) especially when the weather is nice.

    Sherrie: I understand, the last two weeks have been either rainy, snowy or just too darn cold for playing outside. It was good to have a break this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome pictures :) Great looking kids! Enjoy the rest of the weekend - Monday comes so quickly :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such sweet pictures. It's been a beautiful weekend here too, and the kids have enjoyed playing outside :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. And here I am with my nose in the computer! It looks like you had an awesome weekend enjoying the little taste of spring-like weather. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jemi; Thank you :0) I think they're pretty darn good looking

    Tara, good for you. THis winter has been rough on the kids, I think

    Holly, Well, mine is back in the computer now. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! What a beautiful family you have!

    And I'm definitely going to buy Scrabble Slam! Looks like my kind of game!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that blue sky!! All those park pictures make me itchy for Spring!!

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!