Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Why He's the Court Jester

**You should watch this-do not need sound if you are at work, the visuals are enough!**
After careful consideration, the husband has been upgraded to CJ. However, he is still my court jester, and this is why.



CJ: I wonder if you can really do that.
ME: (hysterical laughter)
CJ: (deadpan)
ME: Seriously?
CJ: Yeah, I mean...what else would you do if the class pet dies in class?
ME: Uhm, lie...tell them it's sleeping and remove it from the room before it started to smell. (hysterical laughter ensues.)
CJ: What?! That's just mean. I'd rather be the hero than the dumbass that let the pet die for no reason. If there were two balloons, I would try it.
ME: Hysterical laughter to the point of pain.
CJ: Seriously.
Lots of hysterical laughter. This is why he can't be crowned King and why I could never let him go!

2 comments:

  1. aww I don't know who's more cuter - the bunny or your CJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny and right on the money. Seriously who would want to be the teacher on watch when the class pet dies?

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!