Monday, March 14, 2011

I have not overlooked...

I received two lovely blog awards over the past couple of weeks and I wanted to let you know that I have not forgotten about them, and please accept my apologies for not properly thanking you!!

Angelia Almos at One Writer's Journey awarded me the Irresistibly Sweet Blogger Award.


I'm to list 4 Guilty Pleasures 

1.) Facebook...it's really such a guilty pleasure it should count as all four!
2.) Survivor on Wednesday night. Unless I'm working, I'm watching. This includes ignoring my children.
3.) Malibu and Hot Cocoa. Yes, this sounds odd. Malibu is coconut flavored rum. Throw it in hot chocolate and I swear it will taste like a melted Almond Joy. I only get this when the Young Prince goes to bed at a decent hour and I don't have to be up early!
4.) Angry Birds. It's embarrassing how much those little pigs piss me off!

Courtney Rene awarded me One Lovely Blog award!! Thank you!



Here's where I'm horrible....to pass these along. I can't ever choose. I hope that you link back to the fabulous blogging writers that awarded me these as they deserve them too!! Please feel free to share the awards with your favorite bloggers.


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on 2 great awards!I know what you mean - passing them along is HARD!

    I love your guilty pleasures! I haven't joined Facebook yet because I know it takes up a LOT of time for people! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! #3 sounds like it needs some investigation!

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!