Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Monday Mania!! .... On a Tuesday

I'm feeling like a rebel. Actually...I'm feeling like I have some kind of sickness that is making my throat burn and swell and my body ache. Therefore my blogs didn't get written in time.




"Not every story has explosions and car chases. That's why they have nudity and espionage." ~Bill Barnes and Gene Ambaum

Blandishment: Flattering Speech or Action

Fanfaronade: Swaggering, empty boasting, blustering manner or behavior, ostentatious display

Gimcrack: Tastelessly showy; cheap or gaudy

I hope everyone has started their week off well. It's spring break around our house so all They Royals are running around free and wild. This makes routines a bit more difficult....but not impossible!! Have a great week, Cool Kids!!

1 comment:

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!