Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My Absence

Oh my goodness! Life without the internet is horrid. Just horrid. I almost had to go to the library to get online. Almost. Luckily my phone kept me in facebook touch and I could read blogs. Commenting on them or composing them on the phone however, is not very expedient.

So, I'm back. I'm on a journey. This is a journey that I start and then lose track of pretty much all. the. time. It's the journey of self-discipline and willpower. I believe I blogged about this before. It's my biggest flaw. I mean huge! And self discipline is so necessary!

I'm reminding myself again, through my blog and with accountability, to keep on trucking. I'm tired. But the end product is going to be worth it. The sacrifices are hard. But a best-seller is one huge accomplishment to compensate.

Okay, cool kids! Let's go forth! Write! Read! Love life and write some more!!

1 comment:

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!