Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday Mania!!

I've been unfaithful, Cool Kids. I'm sorry. I started this writing thing over at Triond.com where you write short articles or submit recipes or creative writing. They have deals with other websites to pretty much publish what they want (which is what you write) and you get a certain percentage of the income generated by people reading and clicking etc.. At least that's the way I understand it. I'm very new to this. It's not anything I'm trying to break the bank with or catch the eye of some dream agent with. But it's allowing me to write short bursts of junk that is in my head without all the strict guidelines. It's like my free-writing exercise. (And if you clicked on any of these links you will see that I shamelessly led you to my little articles. Fun game, huh?)

So, for today's vocabulary I have some fun words. Seriously fun.

Vociferate: to speak or cry out loudly or noisily; shout; bawl
Coruscate: to emit vivid flashes of light; sparkle; scintillate; gleam
Sedulous: diligent in application or attention; persevering; assiduous
                persistently or carefully maintained

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!