Friday, August 20, 2010

If You Really Knew Me...Blogfest

May it be funny, tragic, serious, sarcastic or angsty.....Let's hear from our Main Characters, shall we? What would you want others to know about them that isn't written? Something deep? Something silly?

How about on a Friday? August 27th it is. I'll try to figure out how to use Mr. Linky and get that going this weekend so you can link to your blog if you decide to participate. Don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't. I know many people have kids going back to school, edits going on, current projects to finish, etc.. But, it might be a fun little exercise to get to know our characters better, eh?

3 comments:

  1. I may jump in. If you figure the Mr. Linky out. Even though I just started a new book, it's the same characters, so I know them well. Hugs Kristi. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr. Linky an' I don't seem to think on the same level, but I have figured out one thing 'bout my characters; they decide when an' where it is time to write. Then, they jus' take over an' move my fingers along to control whatever tool I'm usin' to let them tell their stories. I think its very nice that they include me, actually.

    ~ Yaya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with Yaya! I'm very grateful to my characters that they let me in on the writing sometimes. LOL!

    I'd like to give you The Hard Working Mommy Blog Award! Come on over to my blog to claim it!

    Kate (www.deliciousaspie.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!