Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Fun

Yay! Another week has come to a close. We are truly moving forward. I'm exhausted, but so far nothing catastrophic has hit and I'm breathing. How about you? Oh...speaking of breathing. I'm now a sheepish member of a gym that I probably shouldn't have joined. I assumed it had a pool (I could swear I smelled one...), and it doesn't. But...I already signed up. So, I will prevail. Or is that persevere? :-)

Princess Kayla will be a whopping 7 years old in August and I have the following list hung on my bulletin board in her careful, neat print.
choclet cake with vinla iceing. Please make a picker(picture) of Scooby.
presents, some petshops scooby moves (movies), scooby toys, scooby shirts, packing bag, irn man 2 the move, DS gams, party at chuck chese, ice creem mint cooke

So, I asked about the packing bag, a little concerned that she might be feeling the need to run away soon.

No...a PUNCHING bag.

That's my princess!

6 comments:

  1. I could use a punching back sometimes, too! What a cute note. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered about the packing bag too - a punching bag is so much more fun! When I was a kid we had this blow up punchy thing about 4 feet high. Had a weighted bottom so it popped back up when you hit it. Lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute! Better a punching bag than punching a sibling! I wouldn't mind a punching bag myself some days...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the things you save forever! Precious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That birthday wish list is the cutest thing I've ever read! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a guess, but does she like Scooby Doo? (lol)

    My Bug turns 12 in August. His b-day frequently falls on the first day of school. What a present, huh?

    His list is so much more expensive: at least 3 X-box games, and a subscription to X-box live.

    I feel broke already.

    Thanks for the sweetness today.

    .......dhole

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!