Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Silver Linings

In life, it is the pursuit of answers that make us successful. It's also the pursuit of finding something wonderful in each situation of life. The silver lining. Recently, Donna Hole awarded me with this beautiful award and just in the knick of time. :0) I needed the beautiful reminder that in all things there are both good and bad. In all things we must seek out the good and learn to handle the bad a little better because of it.


Have you remembered to search out the silver linings in your life? Even in your writing? Tell me and snag the award for yourself!

4 comments:

  1. Well said. Now, if I could only figure out how to do that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My silver lining? By losing my job, I "became" a writer. I've been one for a while, but now I can announce it, pursue it and revel in the craft. Who cares about the bank account? Words fill my life now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, many times. It makes such a difference to look on the positive side. By chance, that is the same great advice you and others gave me on my concern post today .. thanks for that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silver Linings are easy to see when you work with kids. So many kids live in tough situations and thrive - all I need is a reminder when I get down.

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!