Sunday, January 24, 2010

Fill in the Blank #1

Here we go cool kids!! These all had me cracking up as I typed along, filling in your answers.

Dear Starry-eyed Agent,

I am submitting to you a Western novel for your representation. The main character, Penelope, works as an ice cream truck driver for a heartless boss. He reverberates her and she must start a new life as a wildly dancing stripper.

My novel, The Bone Chilling Stripper(now that's a title!) is complete at nineteen pages. It is also far better than One Scoop or Two, which you represent as well.

I'm willing to work with a 999 figure advance(me too!). My mom has already told all her friends, so marketing is not a problem.

Stupidly Yours,
Another Author

**These are for fun only and are not picking on anyone in real life. These are also fictional. I'm totally spewing coffee out of my nose just typing this.**

5 comments:

  1. Kristi,
    Where did you come up with an idea like this. It is too, too funny.

    Wordy
    Word Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mad Libs, remember those?!?! I love em :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mad libs!!! How fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Melissa,
    I cracked up the whole time I posted these it is so much fun! Love your words. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!