Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Inspiration

"The difference between the impossible
and the possible lies in a
person's determination."
- Tommy Lasorda


Ok, if you haven't already-kick it up a notch! I'm organizing my desk today. As of late, it has become the landing spot for library books, kids' homework or permission slips, cell phones, mail, band-aids and anything I may have taken from the hands of my young prince in the past week. It's very...non-motivating. Time to put up my cork board and clear the clutter from my writing space.

WC Goal Today-1700 words (I didn't write yesterday)

Happy Writing!

2 comments:

  1. Did you get it decluttered? I totally get how hard it is to write when every other part of life is piled up on the desk around you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did finally get it uncluttered. However, I haven't gotten my cork board up, yet and it's driving me a little nutty. I don't have the right screws and the doublesided tape is simply not strong enough.

    I do feel better without the stacks, though!

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!