Monday, October 5, 2009

The Madness

"Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting." ~John Russell

Oh, I love it. Madness, I tell you. Madness!! Princess Kayla's turn to be sick, my young prince is teething-I think he's trying to get a whole mouthful at once-Princess Rhiannon has extra math tutoring today and my husband is stuck on ebay-trying to find the perfect part for one of his many mechanical contraptions. My house is not calm. My mind isn't calm and I wonder how in the heck I'm going to meet a 1000 word goal today. I didn't meet my goals over the weekend, which sort of bothers me.

However, I'm not going to give up, oh no! I'm going to embrace the MADNESS!! It's time for my main character, Audra, to embrace a little madness as well. About 1000 words worth. :)

HAPPY WRITING!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!