Monday, October 19, 2009

Look! How Pretty!

Wow, just wow! I'm tickled pink over here because of this beautiful blog award I received. I felt like a blushing new actress, taking the stage for her first Oscar. Thank you, Thank you!

Now, it is my duty to tell you 7 things about me, pass this on to 7 other bloggers and I can't wait. First of all, thanks Heidi!! Pop into Some Mad Hope for a refreshing take on life as a writer. She's awesome! She also has an incredible book trailer and I can't wait to read her debut novel, Some Kind of Normal. Definitely CHECK IT OUT! (I would post it here, but I can't figure it out-it's on my facebook page which is linked on the side of my blog)

Hmmmmmm 7 things you wouldn't know about me:

1) I'm not a chocolate fan. I know-and I'm woman?? Seriously, two bites of chocolate anything and I'm done. Sweet enough. My birthday cakes are always vanilla or yellow cake. ;-)

2) I really want to be an actress. I love the silver screen! :) Ok-if you knew me, you would probably figure that out eventually-I'm a little drama.

3) I hate winter. I know-each season has its own beauty and I still love the way snow LOOKS. I hate how cold it is. When we lived in Northern CA it snowed every year, and every year I pretended to be really happy about builiding a snowman while every muscle cramped from shivering and my ears turned red. YUK!

4) I like to drive fast. I don't anymore. I don't like tickets from the police...but one day I think it would be super cool to go to a racetrack and drive a really fast car! My husband rarely lets me drive his Mustang....wonder why?

5) I hate writing by hand. I know-the horror, right? I can't stand it. I remember when I was young and didn't have a pc on every corner and I wrote all my stories longhanded. I had the worst (still have it) writer's callous on my middle finger of anyone I knew. I wrote constantly. Now, thank GOD for word processors.

6) I have over 800 DVD's that are in alphabetical order, by genre. Yup-not everything in my life is that organized, but my movies are, darnit!

7) I still believe in fairies. What more could I say about this? We all need mischevious little fairies around. They are good for hiding pens, wrinkling the paper before it goes into the printer so that the printer jams, dancing across the desk and leaving glitter everywhere from their wings. I mean-it's so obvious that they are real....

Now I have to choose 7 people to pass this award on to....I shall think of this as I drive the princesses to their royal school. Until then, look at my pretty award!! :) I'm so proud....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!