Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Word for Wednesday

I've decided that today's post shouldn't show my prediliction for words. Thanks for bearing with the past few lengthy posts-it's one of the things I love about blogging. I can ramble every now and then. So, do you know what the word for Wednesday is?

PREDILICTION: established preference. Yup, so simple, yet it rolls so deliciously from the tongue. His prediliction for models sickened the short and plain Sarah. She's shown a prediliction for that line of clothing.

I actually forget about some of these yummy words and love to go back through manuscripts to see if I can insert one of them each time I stumble across it. It's a challenge, but sometimes it spices things up a bit.

Happy Writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!