Sunday, March 6, 2011

Through the course of....

This has been one of those years. It's been a roller coaster ride, truthfully, and I hope to remember and learn from everything that has happened.

This last week, one chapter came to a close. BFF moved out and I wish her the best. It was a busy week and one that brought to light so many things I had not allowed myself to see. I grieved for the lost and forgotten and celebrated a new beginning.

In this new beginning; I'm again concentrating on my writing. My family. Myself. It's time to buckle down and better our lives. This. Is. Exciting.

My hopeful news fell through....however I'll keep on keeping on and we are going to survive in this big bad world.

Tomorrow is a new day! We'll have Monday Mania to kick off the week and I want to try and catch up with all of you fabulous Cool Kids out there!

3 comments:

  1. All anyone can do is move forward and look to a new day.

    I hope your writing is going well Kristi.

    .....dhole

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry your good news fell through, but you seem hopeful for the future. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't stay in the past, as comfortable as it is. Like you said, keep on keepin on is all you can do.

    ReplyDelete

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!