I had to post a short shout out. First of all, I made someone happy!! Woohoo!! Thank you Melissa at Chasing The Dream for such an honor! I get to list seven things that make me happy. I think it's seven. So here we go.
1) It really makes my day to make someone else happy and today I managed to do that twice. Good day!
2) Root Beer Floats: MMMMM I lived on them while I was pregnant with my son and it shows. :0)
3) Movies: I'm an addict..not only am I a Netflix member, I own over 200 movies and my kids have over 300. It's not a closet full of shoes for me.
4) Books: Of course, duh!
5) The internet: I would be lost without email/blogging/forums/facebook/twitter because it's truly the only place I have friends with common interests, and since moving from California, it's the only place I have friends period. So-all of you cool kids, that means you!
6) Blog Awards. :0) It's just nice to know that someone enjoyed your blog. I need ego boosts every now and then.
7) Pajamas. I used to think the girls walking around in pajama bottoms were weird. I now have three children and could so live in my pajamas. I suddenly see the light!
I'm supposed to pass this on...but I think everyone has it. If you don't, grab it because you ALL make me happy with EVERY comment or email!!
Second bit of good news...My fabulous bloggy pal, PJ, sent me an email today that said I was brilliant. Now, I'm not trying to get everyone to think I'm brilliant. I'm actually..well, really far from it, but don't tell PJ, okay?
More tomorrow on writing short!