Monday, September 21, 2009

Fall and NaNo

It's been rainy around here for the past week. The warmth is still here, we haven't had much of a chill to knock off the humidity, that's for sure. Geez, why did I love the South so much?? At any rate....Fall is approaching. For us writers, that means a few things, but one very important and possibly suicidal event is looming ever nearer.

NaNoWriMo! Who's going? What are you going to wear? How will you sustain yourself in the writing craze that is 50,000 words in thirty days? So, honestly, I'd love to know.

I've never participated in this particularly frenzied phenomenon. I'm very excited to try though. I just popped over to their webpage and signed up. I wanted to make sure my name was on the roster. I think it will be the biggest challenge ever for me to write something without hitting the 'delete' button more times than words I type. Okay, slight exaggeration, whoever said writing isn't dramatic??

So, how about you? Let me know if you are participating in NaNoWriMo and if you have before and if you have any tips, I'd love to have 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your spotlight on R.A.W. :0) I strive to respond if you have your email address attached!